Afternoon baking with the kids!
24 pitted dried dates
1/2 cup of almond meal
1 tablespoon of honey
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
2 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
1/4 cup of desiccated coconut
1. Place the dates, almond meal, honey, coconut oil and cacao powder in a food processor.
2. Process until smooth and the mixture has come together.
3. Roll one teaspoon full of the mixture into small balls.
4. Roll the mixture in the coconut, to coat all the sides.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: If you don’t have any cacao powder, replace with 40g of melted dark chocolate…this is my husbands favourite version! xx