Ten Tips to Good Health
While cruising around on Jamie Oliver’s website the other day, I noticed he had some fantastic health tips. On reading them, I realised his simple approach to health and life are inline with my own views.
So today I thought I’d share some of Jamie’s health tips and some of my own because after a big weekend, I’ll be using them to help bring my body back on track and regain my balance.
- Drink more water – staying hydrated is an essential part of your health.
- Get cooking – experiment using good quality, unprocessed ingredients.
- Eat a rainbow of foods – variety is the key. Choose from a wide range of fruits, vegetable, lean meats, fish, eggs, pulses, nuts, seeds, whole grains and good quality dairy foods. This will give you the wide range of nutrients that your body needs to be it’s best!
- Don’t count calories – eat for health and what makes your body sing!
- Eat 3 meals a day – no skipping meals, breakfast really is the kickstart meal of the day!
- Move more – as they say……. ‘just do it’.
- Eat less processed foods – this is a no brainer!
- Nurture your body and mind – be kind to yourself and practise self-care.
- Sleep well – sleep allows your body and mind to recharge itself, repair and rebuild.
- Develop easy and reliable habits to nurture your body.
For a Free Health History Consultation and to hear more about my Health Coaching Program, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org