Self Care Tip #2
I work in a gorgeous Day Spa and see the amazing results people have from MicroDermaBrasion!
But what if you can’t get to the spa?
Here is a little tip I learnt from one of the beauty girls that you could do in between visits, that’s just as effective and costs a few cents!
A few teaspoon’s of Bi-Carb Soda
A dash of water to make a paste
1. Mix the water and Bi-Carb together to form a paste.
2. Clean your skin and pat dry.
3. Use your fingertips to apply the paste to your face and pores.
4. Leave on for five to ten minutes (you may experience a tingling feeling).
5. Wash off with cold water.
6. Moisturise face and neck after treatment.
Your skin will feel fresh, soft and clean at a fraction of the price!